Something strange is going on...

Monday, May 07, 2007

So Mom got home from work today and had this piece of paper in her hand with a bunch of words on it. She kept holding on to the piece of paper and running around the house gathering things up...MY THINGS. Toys, food, snackies, blankies. She put them all together on the table and starting marking off the piece of paper.

Wonder what THAT is all about...To Be Continued...


This is my 'huh?' face...I guess I need to wait and see what Mom is up to...

Comments

8 Responses to "Something strange is going on..."

Jessica said... 7:14 PM

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.....

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Boo Casanova said... 8:39 PM

i know i know ruby, you are going for an adventure! afterall, your blog title is Many Adventures of Wonder Ruby rite?

wet wet licks

Boo

Fu Fu said... 9:21 PM

Hum.. why are you things being pack away. Tell us the updates Ruby


~ fufu

Oscar's mummy and daddy said... 11:41 PM

I think you're going on holidays Ruby!

Licks
Oscar x

Simba and Jazzi said... 12:22 AM

Have you been adopted???? I hope you are still here tomorrow.

Simba xx

Molly the Airedale said... 2:29 AM

Oh my! Do you think it's mom that's going on vacation and you're going to the kennel for your vacation? I sure hope I'm wrong! Hurry and let us know, okay?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Suki & Joey said... 3:56 AM

I don't like the sound of this, Ruby, not one bit! Your "huh" face is pretty cute, though :)

The way I see it, you're either: 1. Going somewhere with your mom, or
2. She's going somewhere without you.
I hope it's #1.

Puggy kisses
Suki

Peanut said... 5:26 AM

Oh my I hope it's good news why they would pack your stuff up.

Blog Archive

Blogger Roll