Behold the power of guilt...

Tuesday, April 10, 2007


So...we didn't go to the park yesterday, and we're probably not going today either...mom has a cold :( She feels so icky she actually came home early from work which doesn't usually happen. Anywho, I guess mom felt guilty about not taking me to the park and brought me home this tunnel thing...

It's not like the tunnels I play with at the park, it's much smaller and makes a funny noise when I step on it...like crinkled paper or something. I actually think it is a cat toy (do I look like a cat????). But it is something to chew on so that is always fun. I also got a new bully stick which I LOVE!!!!!

With mom home it also means that I don't have to stay in the kitchen all day - yay. I got to bask in the sun on the couch...my favorite spot....ahhhh sunshine....

Comments

2 Responses to "Behold the power of guilt..."

Emily and Ike said... 5:28 PM

I've forgotten what sunshine is. :(
Ike

Anonymous said... 9:46 AM

Ruby, you look oh so sweet,

Love ya

Nanny