Weekendness...

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Eat, Park, Bath, Nap, Eat, Sleep, Eat, Park, Bath, Nap, Eat, Blog, and Torture.

That was my weekend. OK, there was some extra stuff in there like pee-peeing and pooping and some walking, but you get the idea.

Saturday was our monthly BT meeting. I'm not sure how many doggies were there, but there was a whole lotta Boston love going on...oh and mud. And when I say mud, I'm not talking just a little bit of mud I'm talking LOTS OF MUD!!! Now for me, that is a little slice of heaven but for my Mom and the other hoomans, they were less than amused. Here's what I'm talking about...





Now THAT'S a lotta mud. It was wonderful...and to think silly hoomans pay hundreds of dollars to get mud baths. All they need to do is go to the doggie park! As I said the hoomans weren't happy about all the mud (especially my Mom). I guess this park (not the one we usually go to) has major drainage problems. The ENTIRE park was like the pictures. Unfortunately, my Mom said we wouldn't be going back to this park anytime too soon. Mean Mommy!!!

When we got home I had to get a bath. I'm still not a huge fan of baths, but they aren't so bad anymore and my Mom got this very yummy smelling shampoop (Ruby's Mom: Ruby it's shampoo, not shampoop. Ruby: I like shampoop better - hee, hee, hee!) And then I did a whole lotta this...

I was sooooo tired after the park. Lots of running, lots of fetch! Mom was really happy about this because she got to work on her knitting project which believe it or not, she actually did finish!!! Luckie, I guess we were both wrong about her finishing. (Ruby's Mom: Gee thanks girls!)

So Sunday was pretty much the same, except no mud. Oh and I made a new friend! Another BT, her name was Henry (short for Henreitta) and she was such a cutie. And she was brown too...just like Ike and my other friend Joey. I'll try and post pictures of her next time we see her.

One thing that wasn't very fun today was this...the torture...

Don't get me wrong...this IS a cute sweater. And it was a prezzie from my BFF Suki, oh and Suki has one just like it so we could be twinnies...but it was 88 millibilliquaddrillie zillion degrees out. So I wouldn't let Mom put it on me all the way. I gave her the crazy eyes...

And she finally took it off! Neener, neener, neener Mom!!! Hey Suki, when it gets cooler out I promise to model it better, ok?

So that was my weekend...I hope all you pups had fun this weekend. Oh, one last REALLY important thing! Go check out Sir Chance-lot's Mom's store!!! It is so cool and guess who has her own line of stuff you can buy...can you guess? Come on...yep, that's right...ME!!! Thanks Chance & Hanne I am so honored. The store looks great! Oh and there's lots more stuff up there too...like things with Joe and Nanook & Pooka and Butchy & Snickers and Fee and lots more!!! So get that magical plastic card from your hoomans and go shopping!!!

Comments

26 Responses to "Weekendness..."

Asta said... 9:47 PM

Hi Ruby
Now I know your booty secwet, mud baths, that's why you're sooo smooth and silky..I'll have to go find some.
That's a vewy bootiful sweater, but I think I'd wait till fall to put it on too, it's been way toooo hot awound here...I'm going to go check out the stowe
smoochie kisses
Asta

Joe Stains said... 11:46 PM

that is a good looking sweater, but it is WAY too hot. Your meet up looked fun, I don't like mud though!

Ume said... 12:33 AM

hi Ruby,
my Jiejie juz cringed at the pix of the muddy park!
u got the pwetty sweater from Suki! dun u wish winter comes sooner?

Girl Girl Hamster said... 1:01 AM

What a cute sweater and the mud bath looks very fun

~ girl girl

Stanley said... 1:29 AM

Ruby Bug!!

I didn't know I was lovin' an older woman... I kind of like that idea! (I'm sure there's tons you could teach me - I'm still such a pup). (Don't blush now).

You had a blast this weekend, except for the torture! (You should go for a career on the stage, you drama queen)!

Suki is so sweet to try to outfit you. I know you don't like clothes.

Sometime this week something will be on the way to you. Nope. Don't ask. You'll just have to wait!

Goober love and kisses,
Your Stanny

Pee Ess
Thanks for the heads up on the store. I'm heading over to check it out!

Oscar's mummy and daddy said... 2:11 AM

That dog park was the best!!! Too bad mum is a meanie!

Licks
Oscar x

Molly the Airedale said... 2:43 AM

Does your mom knit you sweaters like that Ruby? It's very pretty and so nice of Suki to send you one too so that you girlz can be twinsies! I agree, summertime is too hot to be a model!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Ferndoggle said... 3:34 AM

I have that exact same sweater!! Too hot to wear now but we'll be stylin' in the fall!

Lola

Peanut said... 3:58 AM

Sweaters are yucky I am sure. Your meet up looks way fun. Mud is the best

Anonymous said... 4:04 AM

That dog park looks like awesome fun - such a shame you had to have a bath afterwards though but I bet you smell really scrummy now :)

River

Amber-Mae said... 4:38 AM

Wow! What a week you're having... I wonder what's torture doing in there too? Hehehehe...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Suki & Joey said... 6:05 AM

Oh, Ruby, you do NOT look happy to be wearing that sweater. I don't blame you a bit...I feel the same way. I actually like the way you're wearing it - it looks so funny! :)

I wish I could take a mud bath, too. I'm starting to get lots of wrinkles *sigh*

Puggy kisses
Suki

Frasier said... 9:34 AM

Hi Ruby,
We visited the store and the stuff was cool!!
That sweater looks very warm.
fRASIER

Lorenza said... 11:12 AM

Hi, Ruby.
I love weekends because my mom stays with me all day but other than that sometimes are boring!
What is the problem with mud baths that our moms don't like them?? Maybe they should take one to know how fun they are!!
Is that a strapless sweater?? I understand that right now is to hot to wear them!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Asta said... 11:14 AM

Ruby,
don't wowwy , the scaffolding is vewy stuwdy..it's so they can put new windows and stuff on the building..and the workguys weigh way mowe than me...and the cheese and pate were absolutely wowth it
smoochie kisses
Asta

Clover said... 11:46 AM

Hi Ruby!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. Looks like you had a sweet weekend, besides the torture part! Hope you have a fun week!
Love Clover xo

Anonymous said... 1:09 PM

Oh Mud is the best!! ! Sorry that your mom put shampoop on you to remove the muddy goodness!
Hugs,
Sitka

Emily and Ike said... 1:44 PM

I see a brown Boston in your meet up pics!
Ike

Anonymous said... 2:21 PM

I like your inventiveness - the tube-top sweater will be all the rage in the upcoming fall season! You're the cutting edge of fashion!

Tadpole said... 2:21 PM

Oh MAN, all that mud.... I can just imagine all the joy that came along with that! *sigh*

My girl is sighing too, but I don't think it's for the same reason.

Anonymous said... 2:26 PM

Ruby

I know you had fun in the mud, Mom never did like to get dirty when she was a little pup.

Tell her I just saw Clover and remind her that Nanny wants a little pug, he sure would make a cute Boyfriend for Suki.

The sweater looks very cozy but, Mom should knit you and Suki matching ones for this winter.

Love ya

Nanny

Duke and Gidget said... 3:26 PM

Wow Ruby, thats a whole lotta degrees! No wonder you didn't want to wear that sweater. It was pretty cute though, we can't wait till it cools off and you can model it for us for real.

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

The Brat Pack said... 5:08 PM

That mud looks like a good time, wish I were there. I have a sweater too, but I hate it. Maybe I'll get a cool one like yours this year.

Sam

Lizzy said... 6:50 PM

Wow, that's a lot of mud! I would have loved to roll in it! :D

Sparky

Luckie Girl said... 5:48 AM

Oh dogness...MUD MUD MUD !!! How fun..I love that..but Mom never never lets me walk or even roll in it.
That sweater loooks HOT..i mean HOT SWEAT HOT....

Gwyn Valentine said... 5:24 AM

I haven't try mud baths but i ams ure i am gona love it! You look like you have so much fun!
Oh, and those bionic eyes!!!

Love,
Reina

Blog Archive

Blogger Roll