Thursday, October 02, 2008
Yesterday my Mom got her sample ballot in mail for the November 4th pawsidential election. I was very sad to not see my candidate on the ballot even with all the coverage he's been getting...
Pups, make sure to bark at your hoomans to get out and vote on Nov 4th! It's really, really important!!!! Oh and if they aren't registered yet, there is still time...they have until October 6th!!! BARK the VOTE!
7:35 AM | 19 Belly Rubs
- ► 2010 (63)
- ► 2009 (130)
- Trick-or-Treating is PAWSOME!!!!
- An early Halloweenie Prezzie for Me!!!
- A call to duty...
- Sleepy Sunday #35
- Thanks and more...
- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...Part II...
- It's the most wonderful time of the year...
- Sleepy Sunday #34
- Thursday is brought to you by the letter 'T'
- She's finished...and I just couldn't wait!!!
- Halloween Hint #3
- Sleepy Sunday #33
- Halloween Hint #2
- Halloween Contest - Guess my Costume
- Sleepy Sunday #32
- There is still time...
- ▼ October (18)