Sleepy Sunday #2

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Comments

20 Responses to "Sleepy Sunday #2"

Katherine and Pippa said... 11:49 AM

Good one Ruby. That's what I'm doing right now too.

I so like cushions too.

Pippa

Anonymous said... 12:19 PM

That looks sooo comfy Ruby!

River

Petra said... 12:53 PM

That's the BEST kind of Sunday, Ruby Bleu! Get your rest and take care of yourself. And your mom!

Molly the Airedale said... 3:30 PM

We're watching football with dad and eating pizza in front of the fireplace! Wanna come over, Ruby?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said... 4:00 PM

you sure look cute all snugged up!!

Maya and Kena said... 4:14 PM

Hey there Ruby,
That's exactly what we've been doing!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Stanley said... 5:24 PM

Ruby Girl!

I could watch you sleep all day! Your mama should do a video or something.

Are your eyes open... just a little bit, sweet thing?

Gooberlicious love & smooches,
Your Stanny

Kirby said... 5:43 PM

Hi Ruby,

I'm having a sleepy Sunday too! They are just the best!

Your pal,
Kirby

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said... 5:52 PM

Oh Ruby...you look so comfy there...and look how the brown in ur fur glints under the light!! Did you use a special rinse to make it look soooo shiny???????

You are one bootiful Girl...!!

Hey, we heard Mumsie on the phone with your NANNY this AM!! Mumsie said she's very very sweet and loves you a lot!!!!!

Can we borrow her? We don't have a Nanny!!!!!!!

Lacie

e said... 6:15 PM

Hey Ruby
Sorry to hear that your mum is sooo busy. I know she will try to find time for you soon. In the meantime, you can catch p on your beauty sleep because you know we girls need them.
Cant wait for winter to be over. it sucks...

Fei

Huskee and Hershey said... 7:20 PM

Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite! Sweet dreamzzzz...

Lorenza said... 7:48 PM

Hi, Ruby!
I love your sleepy Sunday's pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said... 8:22 PM

You look mighty comfy.

Asta said... 9:08 PM

Ruby
You have this sleepy thing down!!! You'we an expewt...you manage to west and look bootiful in the pwocess.what could be bettew!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Girl Girl Hamster said... 1:34 AM

Woh you make me feel sleepy too. I'm gonna take a nap now

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said... 3:47 AM

Ruby,

Tell Mom enough already with no Blogging, she can't be working 24/7 Uncle Mark is not that mean, remember I met him and he does not look like a slave driver.

Did you hear I have three new grand dogs! Also I am finally getting my PUG

Love, hugs, smoochies and belly rubs

Nanny

Mack said... 4:52 AM

Wish I was there to snuggle with you!

Amber-Mae said... 7:00 AM

I'm sleeping alot too nowadays...and getting fat!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said... 7:51 AM

You are Mega Cutey pie in that pic!

Faya said... 11:12 AM

I did the same ....
Kisses, Faya