Baby it's Wet and Cold and Windy Outside...

Friday, January 04, 2008

Comments

29 Responses to "Baby it's Wet and Cold and Windy Outside..."

Maya and Kena said... 11:18 AM

Hey Ruby!
We're experiencing the same type of weather over here in San Jose.. It's horrible!! We have to hold it in because we don't want to go outside... And the wind is howling!! It's scary...
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Peanut said... 12:12 PM

sorry it is raining there. My grammie has had a ton of rain where she is also. Come visit me no rain and today it is 59

Mack said... 12:15 PM

Poor baby.
I can tell how excited you were to be back inside - your eyes were glowing!!
Bye sweet,
Mack

Harry said... 1:00 PM

I actually like the rain. I have been out in a storm tonight. I do like a nice warm towelling off when I get home though!

We are about to email you a photo, thanks awfully for helping!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Lady Kaos said... 1:06 PM

It sounds like you're having very unfun weather. Mom says unfun isn't a word, but that's exactly what's going on with your weather. My unfun weather finally went away - for now.
Kaos

Clover said... 2:32 PM

Poor Ruby! I think we are expecting that same weather next week. Except it's Ottawa here... so for us it will be WARMER than usual!!
Hope you stay warm and dry, friend!
Love Clover xo

Molly the Airedale said... 3:59 PM

Don't you wish we could use the indoor plumbing in weather like this, Ruby! I sure do and mom agrees!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Maya and Kena said... 4:47 PM

Hey there,
We bet it's been crazy!
It's horrible over here!! When we went fur our walk, (which was probably the worst walk ever!) we saw trees lying on the ground!! It's pretty scary too, the wind howls and hits the windows with "thump thump thump"'s!!
Mommy also tried to prevent us from getting wet by placing some newspaper in the garage, but we wouldn't go, so we used the deck. But we've tried to hold it in as long as possible.
We live near a petco...and kinda near butcher dog park. But sometimes we go to the Jeffrey Fontana dog park, which is a little farther than the other dog park. Sorry, we don't know any human addresses or areas, but all those human streets and names are so confusing!! Don't ya think?
Well, hope the weather clears up a little. The storm should last for 2 or 3 more days and that's it...but we'll see.
Have a nice (indoor) day!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

wally said... 4:50 PM

Oooooh--I hate rain. I hate my little footsies to get wet. We beautiful dogs have to protect our good looks. Why can't we just go inside? Our peoples do it!

wally.

ps. One of my favorite things to shout is OBAMAMAMA! So fun.

Bella the Boxer said... 6:19 PM

Hang on tight, Ruby! My Dad's brother lives in Sacramento and says the trees are really dancing. It's very windy here, too, and I don't like it one bit. But on the bright side, you look VERY STYLISH in your yellow rain slicker!

xoxo - Bella

Boo Casanova said... 7:09 PM

ruby, do you go out to do your business all the time? i have an indoor toilet so i don't really need to go out. but i love going out.

wet wet licks

Boo

Asta said... 10:19 PM

Ruby
If you have to go at least you go looking stylish as evew in you yellow slicker!
It's been so cold and windy hewe(no snow!) that I can't go fow long walks ow the wun, andnit's geting weally boowing!
I'm glad you got back into the wawm safely
smoochie kisses
Asta

Lorenza said... 10:31 PM

Hi, Ruby
Sure its not fun to be outside with that kind of weather! I love all those pictures telling us about your experience!
Keep warm inside!
Have a good night
Lorenza

ChaChi Lu said... 5:22 AM

Ruby,

Can we change places? Your weather looks like a heat wave to me!

~ChaChi and Jet from the Frozen Tundra of Minnesota.

Amber-Mae said... 5:43 AM

Gosh, you should have seen the dark gray heavy clouds this afternoon here. It was soooo scawie but luckily it didn't rain heavily. The weather must be bad there huh? Stay safe ok & keep warm.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jackson's J1 and J2 said... 6:24 AM

Hey Ruby, glad to see that you're still lookin' good in your natty jacket despite the inclement weather. J x

Katherine and Pippa said... 6:59 AM

I need a raincoat. I don't like the rain at all.

I don't like being towelled off when I am wet.

Actually, I just don't like going out in the rain.
Pippa

Lacy said... 10:22 AM

woofies Ruby, me not like dat rain to muchies either..its gettin a little warmer here, but mon shood b in low 60's..u n ur mom stay safe from all dat bad weather...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Agatha and Archie said... 2:42 PM

Well at least you look tres chic when you go out!! Stay dry!! Love A+A

Emily and Ike said... 4:31 PM

Don't drown in the rain!
Ike

Anonymous said... 7:48 PM

Poor ruby! I'm sorry it is wet and cold! I walked a lot today and it was in the 70's.

Wags and licks,
Rusty

Noah the Airedale said... 9:59 PM

Sacrableu it looks miserable outside. Poor you Ruby, fancy being dragged out in that weather.
It's a stinker here today. We're hot and bothered. Willow is the smartest one, she's lying in the bathroom where the tiles are nice and cool.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said... 2:06 AM

oh wow, Ruby dearest one, you are so darn cute in the yellow rain jacket!

I am glad you are warm now though!

It has been cold here and snowy, but the snow has gone this morning and it is like a spring day and we have sunshine. Yay!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

Jake of Florida said... 10:14 AM

We've been watching the TV to see all the storms in California and Nevada -- it reminds us of the hurricane season -- only more unexpected for you.

Are you close to the worst of it?

Stay safe and warm and dry!!

Woofs,

Jake and Just Harry

Joe Stains said... 5:25 PM

This is like our worst nightmare come true!!! You look MAD!

Stanley said... 8:00 PM

Ruby Bug!

At least you look FABulous, dahling. Sorry it's so nasty wet out there. It's weird here too... got up to 60 degrees today. We're freaking a little. My backyard is all soupy and muddy (which I LOVE), and my girl is not happy about all the pawprints on everything inside the house.

Hopefully you'll get some better weather soon girlie!

Goober love & hot hot smooches,
Stanny

Deefor said... 10:09 AM

Sorry you're cold. And wet. Yuk. I don't like pooping in the rain. Or snow. But you look cute in your coat.

Deefor

Nevis said... 9:38 AM

That "comic strip" look is amazing! Did you make that in Photoshop? I'm so impressed!

Koobuss said... 8:43 PM

That was a terrible thing that they did to you, Ruby. I know how you feel. It happens to me a lot. And I have that frizzy hair. When it gets wet I just can't do a thing with it.

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie