Sleep Sunday #16

Sunday, April 26, 2009

ss.JPG

Comments

9 Responses to "Sleep Sunday #16"

Mack said... 6:48 AM

I think you need some company pretty Ruby. Me!!

Bijou said... 7:02 AM

Ruby, I think you must be the sleepiest doggy I know.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Lorenza said... 10:12 AM

Hi, Ruby!
Another happy sleepy sunny sunday!
Enjoy it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The WriggleButts said... 12:16 PM

Oh.. We're so inspired. Time to go to bed. Yay!

Noah the Airedale said... 3:57 PM

Ahhh sleep, my favourite past time.

tailwags
Noah x

Zeus said... 9:11 PM

I wonder if you snore like Ares does...

Huskee and Hershey said... 12:02 AM

Hi Ruby,
Were you soaking up the rays at the same time? : )

Petra said... 10:24 AM

The sunshine looks sooooo inviting! Sweet dreams, sweet Ruby!

Clover said... 11:36 AM

Hi Ruby!
You are one cute sleeper! It's so nice to relax out in the sunshine, isn't it?
Love Clover xo