PTO

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Today, I will NOT be...


Why you ask?  Well, I've decided to take PTO (Play Time Off)!  I've worked long and hard this past month doing laundry, watching TV and dealing with ducks that I thought I deserved a little PTO...'specially since it is my barkday on Thursday.  My Mom took PTO when it was her barkday, so why shouldn't I???  

Ruby's Mom: Um, Ruby...

Ruby: Yes, Mom

Ruby's Mom: PTO isn't Play Time Off, it's PAID Time Off

Ruby:  Wow, really, that's great news...what are you going to pay me?  I've been working realllllly hard you know. Who else is ridding the yard of those dirty ducks?  I mean without me, you'd be swimming with duck poop in your hair!

Ruby's Mom: Point well taken, here's a bully stick.

Ruby: Thanks Mom, I think I could get used to the PTO-thing!

IMG_0047.JPG

Comments

13 Responses to "PTO"

Gus said... 7:40 AM

woooooo...Ruby Scores! Big Time! Gooooooo Ruby!

gussie

ps happy barkday

Kelly said... 8:08 AM

Nice work, Ruby! I think you could talk your sweet Momma into anything!

I can't wait for your barkday! How FUN!

Peanut said... 8:19 AM

I want some PTO. I think you deserve it

Mr. Puggle® said... 8:52 AM

enjoy your well deserved pto!

Bijou said... 10:03 AM

Hi Ruby,

It's good to see you awake. BOL

Bully sticks are the best!! You did good.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Petra said... 10:24 AM

A bully stick?! You lucky girl!

And you certainly deserved it, Ruby. You're a hard worker and deserve some recognition and rewards.

Mack said... 10:56 AM

I think you should be named "Employee of the Year", pretty Ruby!

Checkers & Chess said... 11:22 AM

Good for you Ruby!

Checkers

Eduardo said... 1:03 PM

You deserve it Ruby! After all you did get Employee of The Month for March! Just a reminder, could you send me your favorite picture so I can post it?
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Molly the Airedale said... 3:47 PM

Enjoy you PTO and your bully stick, Ruby! You deserve BOTH!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said... 4:41 PM

Ruby! Autumn just asked me if I would be her date for the big wedding. Can you believe it? Please save a seat for me on the flight.

Hector Wheelie

Noah the Airedale said... 4:52 PM

Enjoy your bully stick Ruby.

tailwags
Noah x

Moco said... 11:39 PM

You are paid well. Keep up the good work.