Lovin' the gossip...

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Like my Mom, I've inherited the gossip gene and love, love, love to read cele-u-dog gossip.  My favorite site is:
And today they are reporting that a new arrival in the White House is imminent!  This is cool...EXCEPT it's sounding like it won't be this guy...

Which is pretty disappointing, sincle I was looking forward to a staying in the Lincoln Bedroom and a romping on the Presidential jungle gym.  Hey Walls, what do you think,  maybe you could sport  some dreads or maybe a perm???


Comments

10 Responses to "Lovin' the gossip..."

Asta said... 8:07 AM

Ruby
With ow without dweads..Wally woud be pawfect!
But even pwesidents can't be lucky enuff to have him..thewe is only one!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Kelly said... 8:16 AM

Hi Ruby! I can't wait to see the new First Dog, although I do wish it was one of our pals.

I was just watching your little scrolling thingie at the top of your bloggie. You were the cutest puppy ever!!!!

Molly the Airedale said... 9:14 AM

Wally clearly would have been the best choice for the first family's pet! Can you just see him sitting in a chair next to President Obama in the Oval Office?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mack said... 11:04 AM

I think Wally would be a great first dog. He's very presidentialish!

Sugars,
Your Macky

Amber-Mae said... 11:10 AM

Oh gee, I don't think the wig is working for him. BOL!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Peanut said... 11:34 AM

I can't believe they haven't come and snatched him up yet

Fred said... 1:53 PM

Can't wait to see who's going to the White House!

Dexter said... 4:45 PM

I think Wally would be too much for them to handle. But he does look fetching in dreadlocks.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lorenza said... 6:54 PM

Hi, Ruby!
It is too bad Wally won't be the First Dog but I am sure his Ma Ape would not let him be!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Petra said... 7:54 AM

..and I LIKE Wally!