WOW! What an exciting weekend. First there was Butchy's Birfday Campout (go to his site for the most pawsome pictures). What an amazing time and I think Marvin coined a new phrase...'what happens at the campout, stays at the campout'! Must have been because of all the cocktails he was drinking - hee hee hee!
No sooner did I arrive home but does Mom and Auntie Yvette harness me up and out the door we go to the 5th Annual Fair Oaks Dog Walk. Woot!
OK, so I didn't actually do the walk, which was probably an ok thing since I was just a little bit too excited! The park where the walk's 'after-party' was held was right down the street from where we live. On the way out of the complex I stopped by my friend Bruno's place to get him and his Mom Katie. I know I've never talked about Bruno before, but he is one of my bestest friends and we play bitey face and chase each other all the time. I'll post about him some more later this week so you can get to know him better.
Anyhowl, me, Mom, Auntie Yvette, Katie and Bruno headed down to the park and on the way the two of us were so excited we were just running and chasing and biting each other...it was the bestest fun and just the beginning!!!
I couldn't believe my Boston Terrorist eyes...there were sooo many doggins at the park!!! All different kinds (but no other BTs, hee hee hee). It was amazing. Below are some photos Auntie Yvette took of the event.
- Snackies...EVERYWHERE...at the different vendor tables and even some on the ground. It was like snackie heaven!!! Yay!
- Miss Cindy, my teacher was there with her brand new puppy Gypsy!!! And Miss Cindy told me I was getting to come to class next week - Woot!
- Dr. Marcia, my vet was there!!! Oh and so was the really nice nursey who gives me lots of treats - Yum!
- I met a little(oops I mean BIG) Landseer Newfy girl named Maggie who was just the sweetest, softest little(BIG) girl I've every met. Nanook...she was a beauty and thanks to all the info you and your Mama posts, my Mom could talk very intelligently to Maggie's Mom. In fact Maggie's Mom was so surprised my Mom even knew what a Landseer was!!! Yahoo!
- Mom bought some very yummy treats for me and we found that a brand new doggie store was opening next month right near where we live!!!! Double Woot!!!
Oh, but not before I barked to my Nanny. Do you know what she did on Saturday??? She visited Nanook and Pooka!!!!! I'm so jellyfish...she had the bestest time. Nook and Pook were perfect gentlepups (well almost) and she really enjoyed visiting with their pawrents. Thanks Nook and Pook for taking such good care of my Nanny...she's coming to visit me in a few weeks and I can't wait to meet her!!!! Oh and Asta...my Nanny said she wants to come to the big city and visit you next!!!