My Friend Suki

Thursday, June 07, 2007



Tomorrow my BFF Suki goes in for surgery to have her girly bits removed. I know she is a little scared about it so I thought I would dedicate today's post to her to let her know how much she means to me and everydoggie out there!


Why I like Suki...

Well for one, she was one of the first pups to welcome me to the bloggysphere. She visited my blog everyday and responded to my newbie posts and always had good words of advice to offer. I really appreciated that a lot.

She's also such a cute puggy, don't you all think? One of the cutest out there. She has a great sense of style (just look at that sweater!) And has a great sense of humor...always making jokes, telling funny stories and sharing very strange movies.

I also like that she, like me, is not afraid to explore and even feast on many delicacies of the world. I like a friend who is up for a good adventure!

She's also a great sister to Twix, Yesenia and Ava...oh and the kitties too (I can't remember their names, sorry Suki). I know if I were to have a sister, I'd want her to be just like Suki.

So here's to you my puggy pal...good luck on Friday all will be fine.
I love ya!

<span class=


Comments

20 Responses to "My Friend Suki"

umekotyan said... 5:43 AM

Yes, ruby
We wish to express our gratitude to the new friend.:)

Suki is a wonderful friend.
I have the memory of seeing her name in the chat.
It visits.

from loved ume tyan

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said... 6:07 AM

oooooh Ruby - I will pop over to Suki's blog right now and give her some hugs! love and licks, Marvin xxxx

Suki & Joey said... 6:29 AM

Ruby, that was so sweet! *sniff!* I remember when you started your blog and didn't have that many pals to link to, and now look at you! You are a very pupular doggy, probably because you're so sweet :)

That was a very nice post, I especially like the writing in the concrete..hehehe! I'm thinking of running off to Cali so we can play together...is it very far from Florida? Hmmm....maybe I should get a ticket on that Dog Bus. I saw a Greyhound on it, so it must be for us, right?

Puggy kisses
Suki

Simba and Jazzi said... 7:16 AM

Thinking of you tomorrow Suki. You'll home and well again in no time.

Simba xx

Boo Casanova said... 7:27 AM

little suki is so cute! you two could be BFF! i'm sending best wishes to cutie pie suki for a fast recovery from the surgery.

wet wet licks

Boo

Rosco the wonder mutt said... 7:28 AM

Oh Ruby, you are such a nice friend!

Lots of love,
Rosco

Oscar's mummy and daddy said... 7:43 AM

You are such a sweetheart Ruby, Suki is lucky to have a bestest friend like you!

Licks
Oscar x

Lorenza said... 8:35 AM

Hi, Ruby.
Its so sweet of you to make this post about Suki. She deserves that because she is a great friend for many of us. I am so sure everything is going to be ok with her surgery.
Have a nice day
Besos
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said... 9:15 AM

Suki is a sweetie and a very generous girl! Mitch and I like her lots too and we wish her well for her girly surgery. She'll come through it with flying colors!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Duke and Gidget said... 9:37 AM

Awww Ruby, that was so sweet. You are such a great friend! We'll be thinking about Suki and wishing her the best also!

~Pug Hugs~

wally said... 3:30 PM

That's sweet! Yeah, Suki is one of the great ones, eh? I'm sure her surgery will go well and she'll be up and pugging in no time!

wally.

Liberty Doo Dah said... 6:30 PM

Oh Ruby!
Such a sweet girl you are to write a lovely post about Suki! Suki's a sweet girl and she'll come out of that surgery with flying colors! You'll see!
AireZENFORSUKI!
Liberty

Luckie Girl said... 6:45 PM

Hiya Ruby,
That was a very sweet post. BFF indeed!! Gurrl power rules. :)
I will be keeping my paws crossed for dear little Suki too.

Joe Stains said... 8:05 PM

ruby this is such a nice post!! we will be sending good thoughts to Suki and her family!

Lizzy said... 8:27 PM

Great post! I hope Suki goes through everything fine!

Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said... 2:02 AM

Oh.. I'm keeping my paws cross for Suki


~ girl girl

Amber-Mae said... 3:40 AM

Awwww... Suki will do fine! She told us that she's a brave girl. I know she'll be all fine.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Gwyn Valentine said... 4:42 AM

Awww that is very very sweet of you!
Suki is very lucky to have a dear fren like you!
Love,
Reina

Jackson's J1 and J2 said... 8:07 AM

What a good friend you are, Ruby. Hope Suki is doing OK. J x

Stanley said... 3:16 PM

Ruby,

You are a sweet pupgirl! Your Suki is obviously a very special pupgirl too. Thanks for being willing to share her with us.

I'm gonna go link her to my page right now!

Goob love to you and Suki, girlie!
Stanley