More Ruby Fun Facts...

Friday, June 22, 2007

My pal Penny posted this great 'getting to know you' list. Here's my answers...

1. Your age? 14 months young (but a girl should never tell her age)

2. Your age when came to live with your people? 8 weeks and 4 lbs

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? The Bella Bean collar I got for my barkday...brown, lime, white and coral stripped. Sounds weird, but looks very nice.

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Auntie Yvette...she takes good care of me when my Mom can't

5. How much do you weigh? 16.5 lbs (but a girl should never tell her weight)

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? The wall in the kitchen (please don't ask)

7. Do you like other Dogs? YES!!!

8. Who is your best non-human friend? Dodger, he lives downstairs

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeaky toys, and if shaped like a ball, all the better

10. Do you like to be brushed? No

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Peanut Butter and lots of it!

12. Do your people cut your toenails? Nope. My Mom's a big chicken.

13. Any formal education? Yes. Puppy Primer, Puppy Plus, Senior Puppy and a Trick Class. Plus a refresher of Senior Puppy (doing that right now) at the Right Steps with Miss Cindy

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Energizer Bunny on Puppy Crack (aka chicken jerky)

15. Five nicknames your people call you. Wonder Ruby, Princess Mud Puddle, The Rubinator, Pumpkinhead, Cute Girl Ruby

16. What is your best trick? Crawl...I really need to post a video of that

17. Do you like kitties? NO - They are scarey and evil (except for Tia)

18. What did you have for breakfast? My kibble (Chicken & Rice Canidae)

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what? Do bugs count?

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? 3 weeks ago to get my nails clipped and a Bortedella shot (whatever that is)

21. Where do you sleep at night? On my blankie on my Mom's bed...and usually I'll wind up tucked under her arm at some point during the night.

22. Do you like to swim? Have never tried it, but I do like to hang out in the baby pool after a run at the dog park

23. Can you make puppies? Nope.

24. Your favorite place to visit? The Park. Uncle Mark & Auntie Michele's house, PetsMart, PetCo

25. Do you give kisses? Yep. Big wet slobbery ones!

26. Can you potty on command? Are you serious? Um no. I go when I want to!

27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? To Cuz, but only when the spirit moves me

OK, if you haven't already answered and want to play copy the questions, paste them onto your blog and tell us all about YOU!! Oh & don't forget to leave me a comment to come visit your Blog.


Comments

19 Responses to "More Ruby Fun Facts..."

Anonymous said... 1:50 PM

A trick class? Ok, tell your mom to get out the video recorder and show us whatcha got! My best trick is shaking hands (not impressive to most, but I love to do it). I will work on my answers to the questions and post this weekend!
Hugs,
Sitka

Anonymous said... 1:59 PM

Oh my goodness - I feel so inadequate! I only went to Puppy Kindergarten.

Twice.


And flunked both times.

Tadpole said... 2:07 PM

Oh - Bortedella! I got one of those too! That's when they try to smother you and then squirt some evil stuff up your nose. I swear I almost died when they did that to me. It should be reported to the ASPCA.

And I LOVE that picture of you - you look so HAPPY!!!!! Little cutie....

Lorenza said... 2:31 PM

Hi, Ruby.
Tad is right, that is a very happy face of you in the picture!!
Thanks for playing and sharing with us all those things.
We need to watch that video of your crawl trick! Please do it soon!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said... 2:47 PM

OMG we eat the same kibble Ruby! Great answers - all of them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Oscar's mummy and daddy said... 4:04 PM

Yes, we definitely need to see you crawl like a commando!

Licks
Oscar x

Anonymous said... 4:35 PM

:O

You are a very good educated puppy thats for sure :D

Hmm i might do this quizzie sometime later (: hehe

♥Floss & Jez

Anonymous said... 4:39 PM

Ruby,
That picture of you is adorable, tell Mom she forgot to help you answer your peemail.

Your answers are cute

Love
Nanny

Emily and Ike said... 4:54 PM

I had no idea you are so tiny!
Ike

Suki & Joey said... 5:49 PM

I am so jealous you get to sleep on your Mom's bed! I would be able to if it weren't for my silly Daddy...he hates me, so I'm not allowed to do that :(

Ike's right - you ARE tiny! You're not much bigger than me! It's probably from all that running around that you do!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Anonymous said... 6:01 PM

Oh Ya..........peanut butter ALL the way!!

**whoot**

xxoo
Orson

Toby said... 7:12 PM

Ok, I gotta ask. The kitchen wall? Come on, you can't leave me hanging like that! U gotta TELL!!

Tobes

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said... 7:44 PM

Hey Ruby,

You have been nominated for "Awesome Blog Award" over at the Bone Zone, head on over there and cast your vote :-)
http://dogswithblogs.com.au/bonezone/viewtopic.php?p=2611#2611

Love
Opy

PreciOus said... 8:39 PM

Cool facts! And congrats on your nomination!

Snuggle,
Precious

Gwyn Valentine said... 8:42 PM

Hi Ruby,
I would love to get wet slobbery kisses from yoU!
Love,
Reina

Amber-Mae said... 3:17 AM

That's a good meme about you Ruby. Oooo, I want to see you do crawl! I have yet to learn that but I have hip prob so I don't think i should do that too often. hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Cairo The Boxer said... 6:29 AM

Very cute survey!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said... 12:12 PM

Hey Ruby, neat answers. I'm with you on the peanut butter. I would eat it every single meal if I could! J x

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said... 7:02 AM

Hello Ruby,

We saw this on another blog so we answered the questions.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy