Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close up...

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So remember on Sunday how I told you that Mom wouldn't let me nap, well wanna know what I did??? I visited these wonderful ladies...Hope and Sharon...who own this place:


That's right my friends, I'm a SUPERMODEL!!!!! Hope took lots and lots of pictures of me and Sharon (and Mom) gave me TONS of treats and played with me. I had the bestest time!!!! Wanna see how the pictures turned out??? You can click here. Note the link will only be up for a few more days...which means my crazy Mom needs to hurry up and figure out which of the pictures to pick. Can you please help her, she's driving me crazy about it! I told her it was easy...just pick them ALL - BOL!!!!!



Comments

7 Responses to "Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close up..."

Gus said... 5:00 PM

Ruby..I loves those pictures....

kissies
gus

Lacy said... 6:51 PM

w00fs, the piksurs are great...our favs are 59,82 and 93...

b safe,
~rocky~

Molly the Airedale said... 2:17 AM

No way could we choose just one! They're all fabulous, Ruby! There is no bad choice!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Fred said... 6:05 AM

Those are bee-yooooo-tee-ful! And if you scroll down on the left side real fast, it looks like you're already in a movie! ;P

Mack said... 5:03 PM

I shall spend all night and most of tomorrow gazing at these gorgeous pics!

Mack said... 1:08 AM

Definitely # 55 (Cause it shows your beautiful belly spots) and #64!

Ciao Bella!

World of Animals, Inc said... 12:11 PM

Ruby, it looks like you had a wonderful time. We would tell you mom just to pick all the photos. They are all just perfect. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals