The Week in Pictures #8

Thursday, February 25, 2010

wip8

Comments

6 Responses to "The Week in Pictures #8"

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said... 8:24 PM

Something to make Mackie Poo's day AND weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mack said... 4:48 AM

My Glamour Girl!

I just luvvvv all your pics, especially the one of you yawning!!

All my sugars,
Mack

Archie and Melissa said... 6:33 AM

hi ruby!
oh what a wonderful week!

we love this collage layout and the colors you chose!

have a super weekend!
xoxoxo
m & e

Molly the Airedale said... 3:19 PM

What great pictures, Ruby! You are such a pretty girl!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said... 8:53 PM

Super cool pics Ruby.

Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Lorenza said... 9:23 PM

Hi, Ruby!
I hope you had a nice week!
And I wish you a pawesome weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza