Friday, February 19, 2010

IMG_0014.JPG

Do I look a little annoyed? Well it is with good reason. My supposed 'secretary' (and I use that term loosely) seems to have lost the thingy that move the pictures from the camera...oh, and she has also misplaced the thingy that charges the camera battery. Geesh....that means, at least for today, no 'Week in Pictures'. We have some pictures (so at least she's done something) but we just can't get them off the camera!!!! Anyhowl, we'll get them posted as soon as we find the camera thingy. Also, my wonderful Macky got me a sweet Valentine's prezzie...again, no pictures because they are on the camera!!!! I also have some news about me and my Macky....it's good news too! Can you guess what it is about???

Comments

4 Responses to " "

Randi said... 8:30 AM

Hey Ruby! When my "secretary" (such a loose title, isnt' it?) misplaces the camera cord, she takes the little card outta the camera & sticks it into the computer...if that works with your equiptment, anyway...

I KNOW YOUR NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I won't say a thing!!!

Love & Licks,
Randi

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said... 1:38 PM

Good lukhk with the 'sekhretary' and her supplies -

Woo would think she'd take better khare of such important items!

As fur woo and MakhkyPoo....are woo going to be able to adopt a nice young BT?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mack said... 4:04 PM

I know what it is! heehee

And nobody can be as bad as my secretary. I am thinking about demoting her.

Woof ya!
-Macky

Dexter said... 2:41 AM

Careless humans! The things you put up with. Sigh.

Slobbers,
Mango