1. Publish a post on your blog - referring who awarded you.
2. Share 5 things you like to do .
3. Share or pass this award to 10 friends.
1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? Peppermint Hot Chocolate!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped
3. Colored lights on the tree/house or white? Tiny white lights on tree...none on house
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your Christmas decorations up? They are still not up ;)
6. Favorite holiday dish? Mom's turkey stuffing...only have around Thanksgiving/Christmas. My mint brownies which I ONLY make for Christmas.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? The year I got my Mrs. Beasley doll...I still have her (in pieces) in a box in my garage!
8. When did you learn the truth about Santa? There’s no Santa? Really???
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? As kids, we could always open one gift on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas day. I still do that.
10. How do you decorate a tree? With lots of different types of ornaments. No two the same. When I travel or friends travel, I ask them to bring me something back so I have LOTS of very fun and unique ornaments.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? I live in CA now to be away from the snow!!!!
12. Can you ice skate? Many, many, many, many years ago...I thought I was Dorothy Hamill, but I really wasn't. Not even close. I could barely stand up (LOL)
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? See question #7
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Right now, getting some much needed time off!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? my mint brownies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Eating bagels, lox and potato perogies on Christmas Eve...a blending of my Mom and Dad's families.
17. What tops your tree? When the tree is up either a Tweety Bird angel OR a Tazmanian Devil angel...I alternate ;)
18. Which do you prefer-Giving or Receiving? Giving...and as long as they come out nice, I like to make something...seems more personal.
19. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells, but the instrumental, not with vocals.
20. Candy Canes-Yuck or Yum? YUM!!!
21. Favorite Christmas show? Charlie Brown Christmas...I can so relate to Charlie Brown!
22. Saddest Christmas song? I wouldn't say it was the saddest, but Silent Night always makes me cry for some reason
Now back to Ruby...
Thanks Mom...how very enlightening ;)