Mom's Adventures...

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

By now you have probably read that not only did my Mom abandon me for 5 whole days, but that she visited with Asta AND with my family!!!! Thank dogness she left me in the loving and capable paws of Auntie Yvette otherwise I wouldn't be barking to her right now!!! Anyhowl, look at what I found on her picture taking device...

First stop...NYC

Here is the bootiful Miss Asta...Mom said she is even more bootiful in pawson than in her pictures!!!
asta1

Thanks Asta for laughing at my Mom's lame jokes!!!
asta laughing

Asta and her little bro-Duffy were there to greet Mom and play!!! Duffy was quick to snuggle up with Mom...which she loved. Mom also really liked Duffy's ears...they stand perfectly up - hee hee hee!!!
duffy

Being this cute is a lot of work, so Duffy needed to rest!
duffy2

Mom also got to meet Myrna and babie Romy...she was very honored!!!
MyrnaRomy

Mom was soooooooooooooooooo happy to visit with Asta, Duffy, Mommi, Daddi and Auntie Karen...she had such a wonderful time and can't wait to go back!!! But next time, I'm gonna make sure I gets to go too!!! Oh and Asta got me a wonderful prezzie...I'll post about that tomorrow - W00t!!!

Mom did some other stuff in NYC too, stayed at a swanky hotel, blah, blah, blah...but the rest of the fun came when she went to NJ...

This is my sissy Sophia...isn't she bootiful? You can totally see where I get my looks!!! Mom said that Sophia is a lot taller than me, but just as fast! Sophia spent some major snuggle time with Mom...I guess if I'm not there to keep Mom company, the next best thing is my sissy!!!
IMG_0022

Here is Sophia's step-sister (and I guess by default my new step-sissy too!) Oreo. She is 8 years young and Mom says very fun!!!
oreo

Look at how Oreo sleeps...hee hee hee!!! Just like me!!! Mom says Oreo is about the same size as me...only a little 'rounder'.
IMG_0072

This is Todd...he's Sophia's step-brother and Mom says is the 'referee'...everytime the girls start to go a little crazy!!!
IMG_0058

Here's a great picture of the family...
fam
Uncle Ed, Todd, Cousin Danny, Oreo, Auntie Joey and Sophia

Mom also got to see Nanny and Nanny's bestest friend Auntie Anne and also gots to meet my new step cousins Kayla, Abby and Gwen. Mom said she had a pawsome time meeting everyone and can't wait to visit again soon!!!

I'm so glad Mom is back...I missed her...and from the way we snuggled when she got home, I think she missed me too!!!



Comments

14 Responses to "Mom's Adventures..."

Deefor said... 8:02 AM

Your mom got some really nice pictures of all the doggies she gave scrathies to. Looks like she had a lot of fun. Myrna is huge! I bet she's bigger than me!
Great photos.

Deefor

Asta said... 9:12 AM

Ruby
Youw Mom is pawsome and I feel so lucky that she came and visited us! We loved spending time wif hew, and best of all she pwomised to come back wif YOU next time!
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess..I liked hew jokes, hehehehe

The WriggleButts said... 9:23 AM

Wow! Your mom is so lucky! We'd love to visit Asta! And all the rest of ya! Shame you couldn't come, though.

Big kisses,
B

Mack said... 10:30 AM

Oreo looks a lot like Mack!

I know your mom had a super fun time meeting those cute pups!

Petra said... 2:20 PM

I'm so glad that your mom had a good time but even happier that she's home with you now, Ruby!

She took some GREAT pictures; Motch really likes the family photo. And yes, Sophia looks a LOT like you!

Are you giving your mom lots of kisses to make up for lost time?

Joe Stains said... 6:03 PM

YAY for more BTs! and of course Asta and her bootiful Mom. Your Mom is so very lucky!!

Lorenza said... 6:33 PM

Hi, Ruby!
Glad your mom is back!
You must be very happy!
Thanks for sharing all those pictures.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Murphy Dogg said... 7:20 PM

Hey Ruby,
Duffy's ears made my Mama laugh out loud, they're so cute and ridiculous-looking.
Your sis Sophia is a cutie, but I think you're way cuter ... wink.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

Moco said... 9:19 PM

With all that fun, you had better get to go next time.

Molly the Airedale said... 2:48 AM

It looks like your mom had a great time, Ruby! It's too bad that you couldn't go too! Next time, right?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Huskee and Hershey said... 12:51 AM

Hi Ruby,
Glad that you have your mom back! What a wonderful trip she had too.. hope she will take you along next time! :)

C.l.o.v.e.r. said... 9:06 AM

Hi Ruby!
Glad to hear your mom is home safely with you. Sounds like she had a blast! Thanks for sharing her pictures with us! You and Sophia sure do look a lot a like.
xo

C.l.o.v.e.r. said... 9:06 AM

Hi Ruby!
Glad to hear your mom is home safely with you. Sounds like she had a blast! Thanks for sharing her pictures with us! You and Sophia sure do look a lot a like.
xo

Bae Bae said... 11:08 PM

What alot of fun your mom had visiting Asta's family

~ Bae