Meet Joe Stains...

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Back a few weeks ago, Ike sponsored this very cool contest based on that crazy popular YouTube video Chocolate Rain. The contest was to create lyrics based on everyone's favorite Boston Terrorist - whoops Terrier, none other than Joe Stains.

The competition was fierce. The submissions were amazing and anyone could have won...but I won!!! Yippee!!! I was so excited and happy!!! Maybe I could have a career is songwriting? Maybe Britney could use my help to revive her career?

Anyhowl, part of winning the contest (aside from all the fame it has brought me) were these fabulous prizes...

I got some very delicious molasses snackies which I'm still loving because Mean Mommy is only letting me have a little at a time. And some pomegranate shampoo and conditioner. Oh...and look what else I got...

My very own award certificate. It even has my name on it!!! Woot...

And it was pawtographed by Ike too!!!

I also got a letter from Ike...I didn't post it because it was personal, you know. But he and his Mom Emily have very good taste...Thanks for the super prizes!!!

Now here's the only thing... the shampoo and conditioner, well, there is no delicate way to say this, but is, um, like, um...made of POMEGRANATE !!! This worries me...a lot...do you know why? I know Lola knows why... Well, that's Tadpole's middle name! I sure hope that my shampoo and conditioner isn't made of, gulp, TADPOLE !!! He hasn't blogged in a few days and I'm not sure if it because he's really busy preparing for his new job OR and I don't want to even think about it, somehow got in my new SHAMPOO !!! Taddy, if you're out there let me know you are ok and NOT in my SHAMPOO !!! I won't be able to use it until I know!!!

Comments

16 Responses to "Meet Joe Stains..."

Joe Stains said... 8:43 PM

what fabulous presents! I think Tadpole is busy modeling for Ikea, check out my blog today!

Bella said... 10:58 PM

Congratulations Ruby - well done.
You must be anatural lyracist
Wuffs
Bella

Stanley said... 12:20 AM

Ruby Bug,

The competition WAS fierce, but your superior rhyming skills won out! I am SO PROUD of you.

Nice catch on the pomegranate shampoo deal. I can't imagine Tadpole in that bottle, but he's a wiley little guy. Who knows? Better to be safe.

Enjoy your cookies!

Gooberlicious love & smooches,
Stanley

Myeo said... 12:23 AM

Hee Hee, you are so funny Ruby. We read that Tadpole is Ikea's Supermodel now and you know a model can model can be busy at times.

We really dont think he is in your shampoo.

Love
Boy n Baby

Amber-Mae said... 1:29 AM

Wow! CONGRATS to you Ruby! Hope you're loving your pressies...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said... 1:34 AM

Great prizes you got for winning the award. Opps.. I hope Tadpole wasn't used to make the Shampoo...

~ Girl girl

Simba and Jazzi said... 1:35 AM

Congratulations. What great prizes.

Simba x

Molly the Airedale said... 2:50 AM

Congratulations Ruby! Aren't pomegranites a bunch of seeds? That can't feel very good to rub all over your body! Gosh, I hope Tad is okay!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Ferndoggle said... 3:11 AM

OMDoG!! Taddie is in your shampoo??? Oh No! I hope you don't open the bottle & little manly chest hairs fly out. He only has like 3 of them and it would be a shame if they stole them for your shampoo.

Keep us posted.

Contrats on your win!

Lola

Emily and Ike said... 5:58 AM

I think Tad's been busy modeling for Ikea. I promise he's not in the bottle!
Ike

umekotyan said... 6:58 AM

It is a wonderful winning. :)
As for the shampoo of the pomegranate, the effect is high.
Use it importantly.

from loved ume tyan

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said... 11:30 AM

Hmm..The Case of the Missing Tadpole...and the New Shampoo Bottle with His Name.

I think you might wanna stick to doggie shampoo this week.
Scruffy

Lorenza said... 6:20 PM

Hi, Ruby
I don't think Tad is in that bottle. Sure is just his essence!
Congratulations again!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Urban Smoothie Read said... 10:22 PM

oh congratulation....

time for a champagne

Jen and Suki said... 11:59 AM

I saw on Joe's (and Tanner's) blog that Tadpole has been working for IKEA! That's appropriate because he seems to be the most euro and ergonomic of all the pups I know. I wonder if he has moved to Hollywood and forgotten about all of us? In any case, those are rockin' pressies for your hard work and talent!

Bernard Hinault Lilje said... 3:08 PM

Congrats-- My mom is soo mean-- I just found out today!! Like a week tooo late-- bad mommie... I think I need a personal laptop and a typist.

Bernard