WOW - That was fast...

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Based on Suki & Ike's recommendation, I asked my Mom to order me some treats from FullPetential and not only did it come really fast but I also got a whole bunch of extra treats too! Yipee!!! Those people are really cool.

For my 'full-size' treat I got the Bits for Tricks, but also got the Chick Tenders, a Deli Twist, a Magic Bone and even some Kitty Treats (and I'm not even a cat!!!) Mom said I need to wait to try them and that I should share with my buddy Dodger and his kitty brother Eek, but I'm not so sure about that.

Comments

3 Responses to "WOW - That was fast..."

Suki & Joey said... 5:23 PM

Cool, I'm glad you got extra treats like me, Ruby! And yes, they do come really fast. Mom ordered like, $40 worth of treats last Monday but they haven't arrived yet. I can't wait!

What do you think of the chicken strips? They are the yummiest things ever!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Ruby Bleu said... 5:27 PM

Hey Suki,
Yes, the chicken strips are really good. I also like the treats for tricks ones too.

Hope you are having a great weekend...Lots of Licks, Ruby

Emily and Ike said... 3:57 PM

AWESOME, HUH?
Ike