Sleepy Sunday and a Very Special Barkday

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Hello friends...I wanted to start by wishing my special puggy friend Emmitt a very happy 14th barkday - W00t!!! I hope you had a great day Emmitt...your pawty was sure fun!!! And here's to many, many more barkdays to come!!!! - Woot-W00t-W00t!!!


Next up, I wanted to share a special sleepy pix...it's from when my Mom went to visit my sissy Sophia. Sophia and Oreo and Roo and Todd were so excitered to see my Mom and Auntie Yvette they got sleepy... or maybe Mom just bored them...who knows - BOL!!!

sleepyFamily

I hope everypup had a great weekend...I know I did!




Comments

8 Responses to "Sleepy Sunday and a Very Special Barkday"

Mack said... 7:52 AM

Is Oreo Sophia's love interest? Maybe a double wedding??

Woof ya,
Your Macky

Molly the Airedale said... 10:10 AM

We checked out Emmitt's birthday pawty this morning! He looks amazing for 14!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Archie and Melissa said... 12:09 PM

hi ruby!
oohhhh! thank you so much for the birthday wishes and kisses!
you made our whole day with that and your sleepy sunday photo!
too cute for words!
xoxoxo
emmitt

Lorenza said... 1:21 PM

Happy Birthday to Emmitt!
Now... looking at all of them sleepy... I feel sleepy myself!
Happy sunday, Ruby!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba and Jazzi said... 8:28 AM

Happy barkday to your friend.Dog naps are a must!

Simba and Jazzi x

Lacy said... 10:24 AM

w00fs, happy late barkday to ur buddy Emmitt..heehee me hopes he gotted ice cream...it cloudy and rainie here,pawfect weather for naps..

b safe,
~rocky~

Peppy Sheppys said... 5:47 PM

Those dogs look just like our ma ape's students!!

Your friend Emmitt is totally cute. The olds are really the best.

Sheps w/Pep and Otis.

Emily and Ike said... 7:38 PM

Wow, 14 is pretty spectacular!
Ike