Thank dOG...

Saturday, March 13, 2010


I don't have hair!!!

Comments

11 Responses to "Thank dOG..."

Dexter said... 6:35 AM

Oh dear. That does not look proper to me. The poor little thing.

Slobbers,
Mango

Gus said... 9:05 AM

I hope she gets muddy very soon.

Oh My...I hope even more that that is not a HE!

gussie

Emily and Ike said... 10:17 AM

We are so lucky.
Ike

Lorenza said... 10:23 AM

Haaa!
As much as I love to wear my dresses all the time... I am sure I would not like that!
Short hair rules!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said... 10:45 AM

So furry wrong!

I hope revenge is swift!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

McGillicutty said... 11:35 AM

Well, Ruby Bleu,

I've got hair, but there is not even a CHANCE that me mom would EVER do something like that to me. Well, all she's have is me beard anyway.

Come visit me at me blogspot and have a Guinness miss Ruby! themcgillinator.blogspot.com

The WriggleButts said... 1:25 PM

Ummm... Perhaps you could try on a wig just in case? BOL! I'm glad I have nice short furs, too.

B

Mack said... 10:53 AM

They braided her EARS? Thank dog I am a BT!

Jen and Suki said... 3:40 PM

I think I am very lucky that I too have short hair- or else I am pawsitive my mom would do THAT to me!!

Molly the Airedale said... 2:38 AM

She does look cute but boy oh boy are we glad we don't have her long furs!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Fred said... 7:28 AM

Old Girl would totally do that to me if Mr. Jason would let her.