What a tough choice...

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Well, first things first...I'm no longer grounded - W00t!!! Mom has forgiven me just in time to participate in Mango-Minster...but I'll get to that in a second. Sorry I've been missing, but Mom has been away for work and just real busy. It was actually really good she was busy...'cause she wound of forgetting about the whole grounded thing. Anyhowl...I've been busy preparing for Valentine's day and of course getting myself ready for Mango-Minster.

I've never participated in a dog show before and I'm up against some pretty tough competition...and some very good friends. There's still time to vote for reader's choice, so head on over to Mango's site and if you want you can kinda, like, um vote for ME!!!! Or any of the other wonderful cool pups in the Non-Sporty Group (even though I consider myself VERY sporty)!

How could you NOT vote for this face???

Comments

19 Responses to "What a tough choice..."

Huskee and Hershey said... 11:30 PM

Hi Ruby,
Glad that you are no longer grounded! Hershey got into trouble with our dad B.I.G time when she ran into the middle of a busy road... I think she's still grounded.. (you reckon she's grounded for life??).

Huskee and Hershey said... 11:30 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noah the Airedale said... 12:35 AM

Grounded...how could a sweety like you be grounded.

tailwags
Noah x

Dexter said... 2:39 AM

Gosh Ruby, hope your shameless promotion helps :-)

Glad you are no longer grounded.

Slobbers,
Mango

Mack said... 5:00 AM

Oh that swwwweeeet Ruby face is just pawsome!

And of course I voted for my angelkins.

Gus said... 5:31 AM

On our way - glad you are un-grounded.

gussie

Kelly said... 7:13 AM

Oh Ruby, I think everyone will vote for that sweet face of yours!

Clover said... 7:34 AM

Hi Ruby!
You do have such a sweet face, I can't imagine you not winning!! I am heading over there now.
Love Clover xo
P.S. So glad you are not grounded anymore!

Fred said... 8:04 AM

Good luck!

Asta said... 10:36 AM

Ruby
Welcome back
You have been sowely misse That face!!!
pawsome..I think youw Valentines will be delivewed in a hooge twuck they will be so many
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Petra said... 12:09 PM

That face certainly looks like a winner to me, Ruby!

Anonymous said... 1:10 PM

Grounded! Hey, that is a Ruby Travesty...........

How can you be Grounded when you run an Airline?

Good luck Ruby!

Bae Bae said... 11:20 PM

Aww.. You look just so sweet there Ruby

~ Bae

Andromacke said... 5:59 AM

Hey miss Rubes. =3

FYI, I think you're VERY sporty--and I voted for you, 'cause you're my main Bostonian Gentleman's Main Lady.

Glad you're not still grounded. =3

~Mack's cousin Katie

Totally Timmy said... 7:48 AM

Cute Blog..cuter dog!

Moco said... 9:19 AM

Great job selling yourself. Maybe you could get a job in PR. Wait who would fly the plane if you are working? Forget the job.

Mack said... 4:38 PM

Hey litte Ruby!
I got a package in the mail today from the sweetest Boston ever! (Wonder what Ike sent me) JUST KIDDING!!!!

Thank you my beautiful brindle babe! I can't wait till tomorrow to open it!

Woof ya,
Mack

Snowball said... 11:45 PM

Happy Valentine's Day!

Luv
Snowball

Martha said... 1:43 AM

Congrats on the ungrounding! Love, Martha