She's Back...Mom's Back!!!

Friday, May 11, 2007

Hi Everydoggie! Gosh I missed you guys and it looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. Well, Mom is back and boy am I happy. I loved hanging with my Auntie Yvette, but nothing beats my Mom! You guys were totally right..she was really guilty about leaving me...I got a new Cuz (my first big Cuz too) and got to eat a Nanook Paws! Maybe she should go away more often?!?!


Here's me checking out my new Cuz...I've never seen one this big before!


Yummy Cuz!!!


The Nanook Paws made me a little chilly, mybutt started to shake...or maybe I was just excited Mom was home?

I really did have fun hanging with Auntie Yvette. She took VERY good care of me and if my Mom ever has to go away again (how dare she) I pick my Auntie Yvette to take care of me for sure! Let's see, what did we do...

Well, lots of walks...we walked so much that I drank a whole bowl of water when I got back to her house...it was a really good work out. I also got to see a birdy that lived INSIDE Auntie Yvette's Momma's house...imagine that, a bird that lives inside! His name is Romeo and he is a lovebird...I got so excited about seeing him I had a little accident...oops! I also played with Auntie Yvette's people pup Blake...he let me come in his room and steal his stuffy slippers...but I eventually had to give them back. Sleeping was a bit hard...mainly because there was so much to explore at Auntie Yvette's...plus I could sleep during the day when she brought me back to my house so why not stay up, right?

All in all it was a fun 2-days, but I really am glad Mom is home. Hopefully she won't need to go on another trip anytime soon...at least not one without me!

Comments

13 Responses to "She's Back...Mom's Back!!!"

Joe Stains said... 7:45 PM

oh boy i hope you didnt keep your auntie yvette awake too much!

I love your new CUZ!!!!!!

Boo Casanova said... 7:57 PM

cuz! joey's favourite!

what is nanook paw? u know, there's a newfoundland in blogging world called nanook too? at first i thought you are eating that nanook!

wet wet licks

Boo

Jessica said... 8:00 PM

Hi Ruby....Glad your Mom is home safe and sound. Enjoy the Cuz.

Love, Seadra & Zoe

Simba and Jazzi said... 12:56 AM

That was a quick trip. Bet you're glad to be home.

Simba xx

Molly the Airedale said... 2:25 AM

You did real good Ruby! Cuz is a favorite at our house! I think Mitch likes him more than I do if that's possible! Your doggie paw looks so yummy!
Glad your mom is back! Happy mother's day Ruby's mom!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Suki & Joey said... 4:48 AM

Ohmygosh, Ruby, I'm so glad you're back! I have been wondering how you were doing at your Aunt Yvette's, sounds like you had fun.

A bird? Inside? Weird. When you say "accident" I hope that means you did something on the floor and not that you ate the bird! Hehehe!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Anonymous said... 4:57 AM

wow, your mommy back so soon, nice toy you got there! Happy mommy day!

Oscar's mummy and daddy said... 7:21 AM

Glad you had fun with Aunty Yvette. How nice of mummy to bring a pressie back!

Licks
Oscar x

Jackson's J1 and J2 said... 1:35 PM

Glad you had a good time on your mini vacation. Hope you're having fun with your cuz! J x

Ferndoggle said... 4:50 PM

Ruby...we're so glad you're Mom's back. We MISSED you! But it sounds like you had fun. Aunt's are the best!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Balboa said... 7:42 AM

I like the big cuz too. They bounce really high.

Anyway that is awesome that mommy is back. I'm glad you had such a great time with Aunite Yvette. That frozen treat looks delicious!

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

Duke and Gidget said... 8:34 AM

Welcome back Ruby, we missed you lots!

Peanut said... 5:27 AM

Oh glad your back but it's nice that you have your auntie to go spend time with

Blog Archive

Blogger Roll